Terms and Conditions
Before booking a Counseling appointment with us we request you to please invest sometime in reading and understanding the following points for effective counseling;
- Counselors are psychotherapists who are both theoretically and practically trained.
- Your counselor will be glad to talk with you about his or her credentials and therapy approach, and to answer questions you may have about counseling. INSIGHT’s counselors are not physicians and do not prescribe medications.
- The counseling relationship requires honesty and cooperation between you and your counselor. Working with your counselor toward a treatment plan and reviewing your work together is in your best interest.
- Counseling can increase self-awareness, improve communication, reduce interpersonal and internal conflict, and alter distressing moods.
- During the counseling process you may also experience unpleasant feelings. You may discover that some situations cannot be changed to your satisfaction, leaving you with difficult decisions to make.
- You should be aware that no guarantees of outcome can be made.
- All information shared by you will be treated with respect and confidentiality and will be shared only after your consent.
- You have the right to stop counseling at any time; however, you will be responsible for the payment of services already received.
- Each counseling session would be about 60 minutes.
- For online counseling, the sessions will be conducted over Skype/Whatsapp video calling and the charges would be Rs.4500/- for Indian citizens and USD 65 for other nationals. These charges are for first three sessions which are payable in the beginning. After that per session Rs.1250 or USD 25 will be charged. All government levies and bank charges if any are to your account.
- The amount has to be paid 48 hours prior to the session. Please let us know your acceptance by email so we can send the bank details for wire transfer. Once we receive the filled form, we will get in touch with you to fix up the appointment at a mutually agreeable time and date.
- In case of cancellation please let us know 6 hours before the appointment time, else you will be charged for the session.
- Please do not be late for the session as we may not be able to extend the end time for the session.
- Opting for counseling is for the betterment of your current situation. Advice and procedures given by the counselor are in your best interest, however following them is at your discretion.
- By clicking the following tab, “ Yes I understand and agree” it is understood that you agree with the above statements. Upon clicking the tab you will be presented with a form which will help us understand your situation better.
Yes, I am interested .